Sunday, February 12, 2012

Once upon a time I had a blog

I had a blog about how awesome my life would be if all the things that I wished would happen would happen.  Then one day I quit blogging and started doing those things.

I bought a motorscooter.
I grew a mustache.
I bought new large framed glasses.
I got a haircut I don't quite understand.
I have a smoking hot half-Japanese girlfriend (Don't look at her!).
I crashed a motorscooter.
I dropped out of chemistry classes forever.
I ate a ton of sushi.
I occasionally slap my roommates in the face.
I give ridiculously good relationship advice.
I have people ask me if I'm a hipster and/or if I'm in a band.
I hang out with married people.
I study philosophy.

So basically life is good and that's all the facebook statuses I never bothered posting because I never think of facebook.

Follow me on twitter.
@SEANCAARON

No comments:

Post a Comment