Thursday, February 10, 2011

Falsified Flashback #1

A few weeks ago I went to a movie with a friend and met two of her friends from school, a guy and a girl. I was at least somewhat disinterested in what they were talking about but I got the jist: a girl thought that the guy had feelings for her. "I really don't know why Anne would even think that. I've never done or said anything to even suggest that I liked her."
Here is where my mind wandered. I assumed that this guy was oblivious to himself and I had a great flashback of his interactions with Anne on his behalf.

#1- * "Hi Anne." "Hey!" "can I sit here?" "sure!" "man I'm tired, I hope you don't mind if I doze.." then guy lays his head on her knee.

#2- * "Hey you got a little ketchup.. Here let me get it.." He reaches over and wipes her chin gently with his finger then tucks her hair behind her ear. "There ya go." said with a wink. Of course, Anne is glowing.

#3-* Innapropriately dancing at a club: "Hey after this song do you wanna go to my place and make-out a bit in the hottub?"

~~~Back in real-time:
"I just don't understand WHY this girl would ever think I had feelings for her!"

No comments:

Post a Comment